There are thousands of Plugins for WordPress out on the internet. However, there are some that worth spending a little bit of time and familiarize with them.
They tackle the initial requirements and help a lot in building a WordPress site / blog.
So, here is the list with some info for each one of them
– All in One SEO (In a few words, it integrates your WordPress site /blog with SEO)
– Akismet (Spam filter for WordPress comments)
– WPtouch (Gives your WordPress site / blog the mobile appeal. Just think of how many users reach you via smartphones, mobile phones nowadays)
– Editor Extender (Enhances your WordPress editor)
– WordPress.com Stats (Provides statistics for your WordPress site /blog)
Just like Drink Responsibly holds for Drinking, the same holds for Backlinking! Be cautious when submitting your website. Here are some tips and strategies to avoid when promoting your website:
- Do not use white color when submitting your website in other white background websites, just to cheat the owner of the other website you may have access to; Google does not like that kind of backlinks.
- Avoid submitting to directories that don’t review submissions and let anyone in.
- Avoid submitting to directories that have several Google ads disguised to look like their own content above the other links.
- Don’t submit to sites that aren’t relevant to the focus of your site.
- Avoid pages with links inside of frames (this will steal your traffic).
- Don’t submit to blog networks and limit blog rolls.
- Don’t submit to article networks (they post your article to multiple sites).
- Don’t let anyone link to you from every page of their website (sitewide links).
- Check if backlinks have a noFollow attribute.
- Avoid Linking to sites with bad reputation.
- Check if the submitted link is a broken one.
- Avoid (Spammy) Blog Commenting