Hi there, I spent quite a bit of time trying to figure out how to install PHPUnit and run tests with it. All the buzz comes from the fact that XAMPP can contain PHPUnit in its php\pear folder. First I would recommend to uninstall the PHPUnit under your PEAR folder, so open command prompt from your XAMPP control panel and run:
1) Go to C:\xampp\apache\conf\extra and modify httpd-vhosts.conf
Insert lines like:
#CustomLog “logs/dummy-host2.example.com-access.log” common
SetEnv APPLICATION_ENV “development”
Allow from all
WordPress Theme Hack!
Most of the times, themes are accompanied with additional information, which make them vulnerable from being hacked. A typical example of this kind of information is given below:
Theme Name: Ony Happy Cloud
Theme URI: http://example.com/free-base-wordpress-theme
Author URI: http://www.example.com
Basically this is everything all other users need, to hack your theme.
Q: So, how to prevent WordPress Theme Hacking?
They tackle the initial requirements and help a lot in building a WordPress site / blog.
So, here is the list with some info for each one of them
– All in One SEO (In a few words, it integrates your WordPress site /blog with SEO)
– Akismet (Spam filter for WordPress comments)
– WPtouch (Gives your WordPress site / blog the mobile appeal. Just think of how many users reach you via smartphones, mobile phones nowadays)
– Editor Extender (Enhances your WordPress editor)
– WordPress.com Stats (Provides statistics for your WordPress site /blog)
- Open Web Standard (Allows you view source).
- Compatible with all devices and browsers.
- There is no need to download an external application or plugin.
- No dependency on an external vendor.
- Easy code maintenance.
- Ready to use libraries (jQuery and MooTools).
- Works fine when streamimg Videos or Music.
- Is a better solution when creating effects that can’t be created using open web standards.
- Is recommended when creating complex animation (3D Capabilities).
- Has a Built-In User Interface.
- Better for Multimedia creation.
I’d love to hear your opinion and share your thoughts about this article…
Here are some very initial Website Requirements that a developer and the website owner must take into account to kick off.
- Metatags (Decide suitable key words for Search Engines to attract potential visitors).
- Ooops I am lost. Web Site should have Sitemap.
- Where is the Search area!!!
- Web Site should include a Copyright statement.
- Web Site should at least have an English version.
- Hey, its not bad to socialize a bit, fb, t, linkedin etc.
- What is the Moto for your Company? Who is your target group?
- Discuss about Web Hosting plans and Web Site Statistics. (more…)