Hey guys, does SQL Server Configuration Manager give “Invalid class [0x80041010]” error? Most probably you will encounter this problem after upgrading to Windows 10 and run SQLServerManager11.msc or SQLServerManager12.msc depending on the SQL Server version you have installed.
Here is the Solution, it worked for me and hopefully for most of you too.
I spent quite a lot of time trying to figure out how to pass my Web Map created through ArcGIS Online as a URL. Especially for “var MapServiceToDisplay” and “var MapServiceToSearch”.
So here is the answer:
This guide assumes you already have installed Oracle on your Linux machine and you now want to install Oracle Business Intelligence. It also assumes you are working on a 64-bit Linux machine. Before proceeding to the installation of OBIEE do the following:
– Open your terminal window and type: “sqlplus / as sysdba”
– Wait for a while and type “startup”
– Type “exit” in your terminal and again type “lsnrctl start”. (more…)
Eclipse IDE has been active for at least a decade now and it is the dominant IDE for Java developers. Google on the other hand decided to release Android Studio IDE based on IntelliJ IDEA as an alternative for Eclipse ADT plugin, required for Android development. When it comes to select the integrated development environment for your Android apps which one would you choose?
Lets start from the installation itself. I started using Eclipse IDE to practice with Android Development, however I found the Android Studio more intuitive in terms of installation and kick-off. They are both handy but Android Studio offers Advanced Android code completion and refactoring, an improved and faster user interface designer, Unit Testing.
Hi there, I spent quite a bit of time trying to figure out how to install PHPUnit and run tests with it. All the buzz comes from the fact that XAMPP can contain PHPUnit in its php\pear folder. First I would recommend to uninstall the PHPUnit under your PEAR folder, so open command prompt from your XAMPP control panel and run:
Hey guys, I spent quite a bit of time trying to find a proper way of how to install Zend Framework 2 on XAMPP. Here are my tips about how to tackle and get started with Zend Framework 2.
1) Go to C:\xampp\apache\conf\extra and modify httpd-vhosts.conf
Insert lines like:
#CustomLog “logs/dummy-host2.example.com-access.log” common
SetEnv APPLICATION_ENV “development”
Allow from all
WordPress Theme Hack!
Keeping you WordPress theme protected from being used by others is sometimes very important, especially if it is available on the web, or you intend to sell it.
Most of the times, themes are accompanied with additional information, which make them vulnerable from being hacked. A typical example of this kind of information is given below:
Theme Name: Ony Happy Cloud
Theme URI: http://example.com/free-base-wordpress-theme
Author URI: http://www.example.com
Basically this is everything all other users need, to hack your theme.
Q: So, how to prevent WordPress Theme Hacking?
There are thousands of Plugins for WordPress out on the internet. However, there are some that worth spending a little bit of time and familiarize with them.
They tackle the initial requirements and help a lot in building a WordPress site / blog.
So, here is the list with some info for each one of them
– All in One SEO (In a few words, it integrates your WordPress site /blog with SEO)
– Akismet (Spam filter for WordPress comments)
– WPtouch (Gives your WordPress site / blog the mobile appeal. Just think of how many users reach you via smartphones, mobile phones nowadays)
– Editor Extender (Enhances your WordPress editor)
– WordPress.com Stats (Provides statistics for your WordPress site /blog)
More and more companies nowadays tend to use Facebook as a means of creating an online presence and promote their business than creating a website. This is a result of the global recession and the dissemination of social media, which provide such services for FREE! But is it the best solution when it comes to create an online presence and promote your business?
Here are some findings and useful piece of information someone has to go through when considering online presence and its benefits and costs.
Some of the many benefits of a stand-alone website are given in this section:
Unlimited possibilities for the amount and type of information you provide and the overall feel you want to portray. You can give your website the layout you want, using a CMS you can switch to another template instantly and benefit from all the available open source tools and applications on the web like e-commerce etc.
SEO related issues. SEO likes websites and websites are SEO friendly. You can apply search engine optimization techniques on a website using a domain name and website.
With SEO comes also Marketing! You can increase your visibility when being listed on popular search engines and transfer your potential visitors and finally your customers to your website.
Facebook has evolved over the years and now provides such services as page creation which is similar to a website, allowing for a great deal of customization using a number of tools. Some companies either go directly for a Facebook page or redirect their website to the Facebook page.
There are some advantages of this strategy, like the following ones: (more…)
Just like Drink Responsibly holds for Drinking, the same holds for Backlinking! Be cautious when submitting your website. Here are some tips and strategies to avoid when promoting your website:
- Do not use white color when submitting your website in other white background websites, just to cheat the owner of the other website you may have access to; Google does not like that kind of backlinks.
- Avoid submitting to directories that don’t review submissions and let anyone in.
- Avoid submitting to directories that have several Google ads disguised to look like their own content above the other links.
- Don’t submit to sites that aren’t relevant to the focus of your site.
- Avoid pages with links inside of frames (this will steal your traffic).
- Don’t submit to blog networks and limit blog rolls.
- Don’t submit to article networks (they post your article to multiple sites).
- Don’t let anyone link to you from every page of their website (sitewide links).
- Check if backlinks have a noFollow attribute.
- Avoid Linking to sites with bad reputation.
- Check if the submitted link is a broken one.
- Avoid (Spammy) Blog Commenting